An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

missed m/c

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cindy82

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: missed m/c   Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:20 pm

hi. i had a missed m/c on nov 19th that ended with a D and c. i was only 9 weeks, but i think it hurts just as bad. i keep getting stuff in the mail and it really tears me up. i would be about 21 weeks now. my sister is preg with her first and we would have only been about 2 weeks apart. i never had no pain, no bleeding , nothing untile the day befor i turned 9 weeks. the only way i knew i was having a m/c was that my levels would not go up and everyweek for 4 weeks my u/s would only show a 4 week sac. i had wonderfull doctors and i thank them so much for all the suport they gave me. i have this poem that i wanna share that has helped me alot. hope yall enjoy!!

""I'LL BE THERE ""
Like a Star @ heaven Daddy, please don't look so sad, Momma please don't cry 'Cause I'm in the arms of Jesus and He sings me lullabies. Please, try not to question God, don't think He is unkind. Don't think He sent me to you, and then He changed His mind. You see, I am a Special Child, and I'm needed up above. I'm the Special gift you have Him, the product of your love. I'll always be there with you, and watch the sky at night. Find the brightest star that's gleaming, That's my halo's brilliant light. You'll see me in the morning frost, that mists your window pane. That's me, in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain. When you feel a little breeze, from a gentle wind that blows. That's me, I'll be there, planting a kiss on your nose. When you see a child playing, and your heart feels a little tug, That's me, I'll be there giving your heart a hug. So Daddy, please don't look so sad, Momma don't you cry. I'm in the arms of Jesus, and He sings me lullabies. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:49 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:30 pm

Crying or Very sad That's so sad. I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you luck ttc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ruttish
baby#3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: I understand   Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:36 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I know what you mean about the pain you can feel even only after a few weeks. Last year when my husband and I were trying to conceive I finally got pregnant only I ended up miscarrying at 7 weeks. We tried again and got pregnant 6 months later only to end up miscarrying once again at 9 weeks. I just wanted to tell you not to give up hope, I felt so depressed and upset for not knowing why it kept happening to me. Then god gave me a miracle and I am now almost 18 weeks pregnant and everything is fine. Don't give up... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutumnLyfe
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:48 am

I understand how you feel. I too had a loss. I was pregnant with twins once before in 2004 before I got pregnant with my daughter Indigo. I lost my twin boys at a little over 4 months and have been dealing with that pain ever since. I never thought that I would get pregnant again with twins since it was spontanous conception. I want you to know that although you may never forget, it does get easier. My boys came back to me as will your baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy82

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:11 pm

thanks everyone. im not gonna give up. i know it will happen. its just hard sometimes to understand why. i do have 2 hansome boys and 4 step children. i love them all. its so weird, i had 2 that was fine, now this. but my mom did have 9 m/c befor she had us girls, and my sister was told for 13 yrs she couldnt even get pregnant and now is due in june. so i know it will happen, it just hurts. time will heal Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brown Eyed Gurl

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:45 am

Honey I so know that pain.....I too had 2 MC's and lost one baby this pregnancy....it's a pain no one can understand without going through it. I know exactally how it feels when your due date comes around and when you see people that are as far along as you should be.....it's terrible but you can make it though and don't give up hope that it won't ever happen....My last one was Aug 27 2007 and I was devistated thinking I never wanted to be pregnant again......but God had bigger and better plans for me......only 4 months later I was pregnant again....and it was triplets......we lost one but God was only making sure we appreciated the two healthy angels he gave us that much more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lambiejams

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: It's nice to have people to relate to.   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:47 pm

I completely understand what you are going through. I have had 2 m/c. One at 12 weeks and one at 9 weeks. Very similar to yours. My HCG levels weren't growing and there was no baby in the sac. I also didn't feel a lot of the normal symptoms. The only things i felt were fatigue and constipation. It's very hard to go through Mother's day and due dates without getting emotional. The hardest part for me is realizing that i would have a 7 and 5 year old right now. But alas it was not meant to be. Sometimes i wonder if there was something i did or could have avoided, but God reminds me that it is His timing that counts. Looking back i realize that He was giving me opportunities that i wouldn't have had if i had kids. My husband was excited but really unsure of how he would be as a parent and i think that he really needed to come to a place where he was ready too. So we are trying again, and i'm not sure but i might be pregnant right now. But this is the hardest part because even if you are pregnant, the last 2 miscarriages steal your well-deserved joy away and you feel like you can't celebrate until you see a heartbeat and get past 12 weeks. But i've realized that there's no safe time of pregnancy and nor is there guarantee of safety once the baby is born. Life is a miracle everyday you survive it. So i am grateful for it and look forward to the day that God blesses me with one of those miracles. God Bless everyone who has been through this. We have each other to lean on. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy82

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 am

thanks girls so much. i was talking to my mom and she said the hurt never really goes away, it will always be lingering in the back of your mind. last night i even had a spell from it just out of no where. i just hope this go around when it does happen again everything will be fine, but its gonna be hard not to worry so much. when i had my other boys it didnteven cross my mind that it would happen, but it did.

joseph-7
roc-roc-9
abie-11
megan-12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lisa_kay

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:55 am

That poem was so touching. Me and my husband lost our baby this weekend and i don't even know how to begin coping. We had been trying for 3 yrs on and off and were so happy to finally be pregnant together. I have a son almost 5 from a previous relationship. Anyone who has any advice or just fancies a chat i would appreciate it so much. My baby died at 6 weeks but i had a bad feeling all last week it's like i knew deep down. The hardest part was seeing what would have grown into being my beautiful baby! Please feel free to add me on msn lisa_kay_uk@msn.com. I wish everyone else all the best wishes in the world for their continuing pregnancies too. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.faceparty.co.uk/lisa_kay_18
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:26 pm

I am so sorry to hear this Lisa!
My heart goes out to you.
You and your family are in my thoughts!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
lisa_kay

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:06 am

Thankyou, it;s just nice to have other mums to chat to who may help me understand how i feel. It's also nice to hear all your happy stories, it shows the worlds not all bad!
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:57 pm

Lisa, I know how you feel, I lost a baby 2 months before falling pregnant with Corey (I'm curretly 30w5ds), I was 10 weeks when I lost the bub. I know how much it hurts and I still don't really understand why it happened.

Neither of my 2 pregnancies were planned and when I miscarriaged with my first I went for a ultrasound and the person didn't even tell me that something happened, my mother-in-law was with me and he told her instead of me and left it up to her to tell me. I cried and cried and cried and the only thing that helped me through was my family and friends. But I then got the news that I was pregnant again and even though I didn't want to believe it at first, but after I demanded a blood test I guess I just had to believe it.

Well I guess I'm trying to say hunni that when you least execpt it something good will happen! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Good luck hunni!

Lub Em
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lisa_kay

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:40 am

Thankyou Em, the sonographer didn't need to tell me the look on her face said it all. It is a confusing time as you question everything you have done and everything that has happened. On the bright side my body will be in better condition next time round as i am looking after myself well and keeping up with folic acid etc.. Not long to go for you now i hope all goes well and i will be thinking of you as your due date approaches.
Best wishes, Lisa xxx
Back to top Go down
cindy82

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:57 am

lisa_kay wrote:
Thankyou Em, the sonographer didn't need to tell me the look on her face said it all. It is a confusing time as you question everything you have done and everything that has happened. On the bright side my body will be in better condition next time round as i am looking after myself well and keeping up with folic acid etc.. Not long to go for you now i hope all goes well and i will be thinking of you as your due date approaches.
Best wishes, Lisa xxx

hey girl, im so sorry for your loss Crying or Very sad i sent ya a email the other day. did ya get it?

joseph-7
roc-roc-9
abie-11
megan-12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lisa_kay

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:02 am

No chick sorry i didn't i can only think i must have deleted it with not recognising the address, sorry. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: missed m/c   

Back to top Go down

missed m/c
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1