An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

hi everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
krystine

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi everyone im new here, so im not sure how many of you are teens on here and expecting, im 18 and expecting my first baby ever. I was on BC and never missed a day but i guess it wasnt strong enough for me and failed.
Let me back track a little- - - my summer was really rocky, my mom kicked me out of the house in mid july and then let me back in the house a week later, then kicked me out AGAIN for good in august a week after my b-day [aug5th my b-day] I am now living with my boyfriend/fiance and his family and they are wonderful people and do alot of things together as a family which i love.
Their of a Greek origin and were pretty happy when we told them the news, and told us we could stay with them for as long as we need to and that they'll help out whenever we need it, and im really happy and thankful for that. My parents on the other hand..my mom isnt to thrilled and didnt talk much when i told her. My step mom was really happy she gave me a big hug and said things like 'your gonna be a great mom i know it!' and hugged and kissed me, then my step mom and i told my dad and at first he wasnt too happy but hes coming around slowly. I see my dad, step mom and half sister and step sister almost every friday and have dinner with them, and everyother friday my 2 brothers go to my dads too so i see them also.
Im still im school, i just need 3 credits to graduate and and 100% confident in myself that im going to get it.
Im 12-15 weeks pregnant now, last thursday i heard my baby's heart beat which was amazing! And i go for an ultrasound screening on march 25th to see if things are going well and also find out the sex! im very excited and cant wait to meet my baby

sorry this is long

thanks
krystine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:41 pm

I am not an expectant teen, but welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
krystine

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:45 pm

thank you Smile and btw i love the display pic you have up its adorable!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:47 pm

Glad to hear your getting some support! Hi my name is Sabrina & I'm also a teen mom-to-be. Smile What are you hoping for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ruttish
krystine

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 pm

nice to meet you, i want a little girl :)but girl or boy, to me it doesnt matter that much as long as my baby is healthy im happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:53 pm

krystine wrote:
nice to meet you, i want a little girl :)but girl or boy, to me it doesnt matter that much as long as my baby is healthy im happy

Do you have any names picked out?
Back to top Go down
krystine

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:56 pm

if its a girl, i really love the name Chloe so we've decided that Chloe will be the girl name, and as for boy names, i like the name Aiden alot, but havent given it that much thought, my fiance is looking through names that we caan choose from together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystin

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:59 pm

krystine wrote:
thank you Smile and btw i love the display pic you have up its adorable!

thanks!! It melts my heart everytime I see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:59 pm

krystine wrote:
if its a girl, i really love the name Chloe so we've decided that Chloe will be the girl name, and as for boy names, i like the name Aiden alot, but havent given it that much thought, my fiance is looking through names that we caan choose from together

If I was having a girl it was either Chloe or Jamelia. I love that name. Smile Aiden is rather popular(still very cute) like Jayden/Jalen. Did you try looking on a baby names website?
Back to top Go down
krystine

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:09 pm

i looked in there a little or whenever i get a chance, we're looking more towards a greek name, typically tradition in greek families are you name the boy after your husbands father and the girl after your husbands mother, but we're not doing it that way so maybe a greek name or something gotta look into it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
njeosys

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Hey, girl! I got preggo with my first when I was 19 (still considered a teen because my doc put that on my chart). Anyway, congrats on your baby and I'm glad you have some support! Your momma will most likely come around after the little one arrives.

I know my MIL was upset about the unexpected pregnancy but once my baby was born, she was practically banging on my hospital door to come in and Ooh and Ahh over my daughter.

I LOVE the name Chloe! I have a girl name picked out (we're TTC #3---I have 2 girls right now) and it is ZOE! Ha! I thought twin names Chloe and Zoe would be so cute!

My daughters are Elaina (2 1/2 yrs) and Abigail (11 months).

Joy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sevenshadesofred.blogspot.com
krystine

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:52 pm

cute names! those go really well together, i like it when twin names play off each other, and i love your 2 daughters names aswell Wink
im sure my mom will come around, when i told her, the reaction i got was so unexpected...she didnt scream or have snooty comments, she had this smirk on her face that i could not stand and just shook her head and looked from side to side. and said nothing else.
My dad and step mom on the other hand, had a talk with me we sat at a table and shared our feelings and i listened very well, and my step mom was happy, now my dads coming around and we can sit at the table and talk about my cotror visits and what im expecting and so on which i like alot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitters
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:33 pm

My name is Whitney, and I'm 19 and preggo as well! Yay!
I'm about 8 1/2 weeks along and have my first doc appt next week (:

I'm really excited but scared as well...just can't wait for the next 7 months to be over! but there's so much to do between now and then...

I'm secretly hoping for a girl, but I will be so happy either way (:

We've already pretty much decided on names:
Isabella Marie for a girl, and
Mitchell David for a boy (:

However, both Chloe and Zoe were on my list of possibilities! but the fiance wasn't too thrilled about those...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystin

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Welcome!
Isabella Marie was going to be our name if austin was a girl Very Happy

Congrats on being preggo!

Back to top Go down
njeosys

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Hey, Whitney! Glad you found the forum... and I cannot wait to hear about your doc appointment!!!

Abigail-11 months

TTC #3!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sevenshadesofred.blogspot.com
cindy82

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 pm

congrats girls, yall will do fine. i got preg with my first when i was 17 also. i took my pills like i was suppose to and got a bad uti and the doc didnt tell me that it killed birth control. i done just fine and now he is a happy healthy 7 yr old. just keep your head up and dont worry about what anybody says. i wouldnt have done anything diffrent in my life, my boys are my life Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krystine

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:02 pm

hello all sorry ive been away for a while, been busy a bit with school and what not but im back!! and 13-16 weeks preggo now Smile and counting down the day till my ultra sound on the 25th this month!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   

Back to top Go down

hi everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Teen Pregnancy-
Jump to: