An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

hi everyone...........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kelstar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: hi everyone...........   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:01 pm

Hey everyone! Im very very new to this, but im finally expecting my first baby Smile!!!
Very happy about it, would like to wish congrats to anyone else in my position, and any advice is welcomed along with friendships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone...........   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Congratulations and welcome!! how far along are you? There are a lot of us here that are preggo with our first! I think you will find this community welcoming and informative!!
So nice to have you here!

crystin Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
kelstar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: heya   Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:08 pm

thanks so much for being so welcoming.... im only 2 months but i cant help but get excited and join oen of these sites, ive looked at them for ages, and obviously never joined until now, now im expecting...

How are you, any advice for me?? hehe

How far are you, do you know what your having? xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone...........   Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:11 pm

There is no reason NOT to be excited! I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and have been on cloud 9 ever since!

The only advice I can give you is don't be embarrassed to go for the granny underwear... Everything is so uncomfortable when you get higher in the weeks. Being naked is the most comfy thing... so don't be ashamed to put on some big undies! you will thank me!! haha!

Enjoy every second of this new found joy and don't let anyone make you feel as though you shouldn't be excited. Enjoy folding the clothes 9000 times, enjoy looking in the nursery 46 times a day... enjoy it...everything... it will fly by!!

I am 31 weeks, I will be 32 weeks this coming monday! We are expecting a boy. His name is Austin Cole.

I am in the akward, uncomfy, completely whiny stage I think!! lol everything hurts, everything is uncomfy, everything is just not right... It takes me twice as long to get out of bed, twice as long to walk from one end of the house to the other...twice as long to do anything... My back constantly aches, I have gas all the time, hemmeroids and I have just found eachother (ugh), heartburn does not go away (it gets worse)...but the first time you feel that little flutter and then a couple of weeks later, a little kick...everything is worth it. I am at the point now where I can SEE Austin move. He shifts and squirms and does yoga when I do yoga. It's amazing.

Oh and exercise... your body will thank you later...I promise!

Other than all those things mentioned above, have a safe and happy pregancy and let us know if you need anything..most of us are learning together.

xoxo
Crystin

P.S. your dr expects you to call non stop about everything...anything that doesn't feel right...call..lol I call so many times a week! it's awful! my doc and the nurses know me!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
Whitters
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone...........   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 pm

kelstar wrote:
thanks so much for being so welcoming.... im only 2 months but i cant help but get excited and join oen of these sites, ive looked at them for ages, and obviously never joined until now, now im expecting...

How are you, any advice for me?? hehe

How far are you, do you know what your having? xx

I am 16 weeks along, and still very sick ): I'll (hopefully) find out in 2 weeks what I'm having...I'm pretty positive it's a girl, but we'll just see (:

As far as advice....this is my first pregnancy and I'm still like a sponge, absorbing all the information I can. don't have any advice yet, sorry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone...........   

Back to top Go down

hi everyone...........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: